KXF450 2017 primary gear nut left hand thread?

Nut seems to be firmly tightened and I do not want to cause damage, therefore can anyone confirm this 16mm nut to be left hand threaded?

Exhaust valve broke and damaged piston and head. (obviously) Small mark in cilinder also.

Since I could not retrieve a small part of the valve stem, and piston had a hole in it where valve protruded (it was slammed uside down through piston) I splitted the cases to make sure no leftover stem part entered the cranckcase. Cranckshaft/bigend seem to be OK.

Turns out 4th gear on primary shaft has pitting marks, opposite side has none. This bike has only 35 hours on it, (sand/soft MX-tracks) and oil+filter was changed every 3-4 hrs.

This was all after replacement of piston 8hrs ago wich had a small part broken off appearently due to detonation. I used 95 octane gas and my dealer told me Kawasaki mapping is too lean out of the crate. I bought this bike new and assumed I could easily race it for a year or so (40-50 hrs usually) without trouble if left in stock condition. Not so!

Kawasaki obviously refers to the no warranty statement in the manual.