20688635_159763197908435_936663196809297

Cole Seely, Zac Osborne, and Thomas Covington for team :usa:

I think they still have just as much chance as anyone , find a team with 3 top riders ? France has febvre who only is in 8th , seely is higher I believe ?febvre has not been on the podium in 17 as far as I can remember

Most teams have riders who I have not heard of

winning by 4:1 lol

OK... I guess they see something that is not obvious to the common man. I dont get it, but GO TEAM USA!:usa:

They are the ones willing to go I'm guessing ?

I didn' recognize Thomas Covington's Intagram handle.  Upon checking, he is an American that is racing MXGP.  That may be a smart move IMO

He's a really good rider

He's 6th in mx2 at the moment

I get Osborne and Covington, just not sold on Seely.  Need someone with some fight in them and just haven't seen that with Seely much.  Not a great year for Webb, but he's a fighter against big competition.  Peick probably would have been nails as well. 

I would not under estimate this team.

You have the points leader

5th in points

6th in points

I know it's not the team you wanted but its still maybe better than anyone else has including France ? Going on positions in championships

We have nothing Belgium has a decent team , don't think anyone else has ?

Question is, who's racing the open class and on which bike (250/450)? Both Osborne and Covington are 250 racers.

Osborne imo in big bike ,just guessing , no idea who rides big bikes better

Is JA21 hurt, or does he not want to go?  If not, strange that he is not in the team imo. 

Edited by -Anders-

He's out

7 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Question is, who's racing the open class and on which bike (250/450)? Both Osborne and Covington are 250 racers.

Covington is racing OPEN 

racerxonline@coleseely (MXGP), @zacho_16 (MX2) and @thomasc64 (Open) will represent Team USA at the Motocross of Nations.

Just now, Fryboy said:

Covington is racing OPEN 

Ok....but you can race a 250 in open. So does he step up or compete on what he's comfortable on but against 450s ?

1 minute ago, Mongo134 said:

Ok....but you can race a 250 in open. So does he step up or compete on what he's comfortable on but against 450s ?

That'll be an interesting call. Visions of Poto's ghostly past? 

19 minutes ago, mog said:

You have the points leader

5th in points

6th in points

I know it's not the team you wanted but its still maybe better than anyone else has including France ? Going on positions in championships

I think France still will have the team to beat and Belgium is looking tough as well.

No one will choose to race a 250 against 450 ,I'm sure he will ride the 450 ( ah yes but it's a yzf 450 ...I would choose the 250 lol)