ktm 65 won start

ok so i was riding my ktm 65 an it was my 9 birhday present but i wasn spouse to find it my mom and dad wernt home so i went on it and started driving it was goin relly slow but it sounded relly loud and then it just wen puuuuuuu and lik a weird soun and my mom and dad don know yet but it won start so ive been looking evrywere online ann one said its becus you downshift but i didnt shif at all my bike dont have gears idont think so  so i don mknow what to do

ok so i was riding my ktm 65 an it was my 9 birhday present but i wasn spouse to find it my mom and dad wernt home so i went on it and started driving it was goin relly slow but it sounded relly loud and then it just wen puuuuuuu and lik a weird soun and my mom and dad don know yet but it won start so ive been looking evrywere online ann one said its becus you downshift but i didnt shif at all my bike dont have gears idont think so  so i don mknow what to do
Could it be out of gas? Seriously though, you should probably tell your parents so you don't damage your new bike. Don't hide it from them.

1 hour ago, claybo said:
3 hours ago, Cooper26 said:

Could it be out of gas? Seriously though, you should probably tell your parents so you don't damage your new bike. Don't hide it from them.

Tell mom and dad so it gets fixed right, could be many things wrong.