pw80 no spark

Hi guys just picked up another little bike 2006 pw80 did air box mod and took restriction ring off exhaust ran great for a day or 2 got it up to 45 mph iam almost 200lbs so i think thats pretty good anyway today no spark cleaned start run switch checked all grounds tried new plug and new ignition coil  so i thought it may be the stator so i took it up to a local shop the stator was off the bike so they hooked it up to the multi-meter and said it was within the correct amount of ohms so then i thought it may be the cdi but i hooked it up to a cdi with a light indicator when it gets spark no light so iam running out of ideas would the statror need to be hooked up to the bike to tell if it is all the bad or could it maybe be the flywheel has demagnetized?? help please thanks   

Have u checked the flywheel itself? I had a bike that had so much dirt and corrosion on the inside of the flywheel that it made the spark very weak and sometimes got none at all. I also had a PW80 that had a primary coil only about 13 ohms out of spec (I forget the expected values, I think it was around 270 ohms but it was a long time ago). I didn't think that was significant and to be was my problem (intermittent spark) but after ruling out everything else I swapped it out with a new one and it ran perfectly thereafter.

Sent from my SM-G930P using ThumperTalk mobile app

I will double check the flywheel I will probably go with a new stator I have seen the cheaper ones with the wire harness and the kind with only 2 wires coming out that's the 1 I have do you know if the cheaper stator will work?

image.png

image.png