Any Forest trail in Cook county?

Hi there, so I've been riding on my friends farm and alot in Attica Indiana, but i was wondering if there is any public forest trails in Cook county. Thanks in advance.

Nope, nothing in Crook County. Illinois doesn't have any public land to ride on at all. Only private land and private ATV parks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RND said:

Nope, nothing in Crook County. Illinois doesn't have any public land to ride on at all. Only private land and private ATV parks.

Ahh, Ok. :lame:

Ever try The Cliffs in Marseilles? Atkinson Motor Park, Fox Valley, Rocky Glen, and there are some others. But, those are all pay to ride places.

12 minutes ago, RND said:

Ever try The Cliffs in Marseilles? Atkinson Motor Park, Fox Valley, Rocky Glen, and there are some others. But, those are all pay to ride places.

Yeah I know those places, but i was thinking about like cook county forests with trails on them, like for horses and people, and Dirtbikes

That's what we get for living in the armpit of 'Murica. I'm willing to bite the bullet a bit though and take some trips up to Michigan a few times, perhaps one or two longer trips to places like Kentucky or something. Michigan is where it's at for trails.

Sent from my SM-G950U using ThumperTalk mobile app