2015 450FC has very light/twitchy throttle, any ideas to rememdy this?

I've been riding and racing my 2006 Honda CRF450R for a few years, got really used to it and plan to keep it, but my wife got me a 2015 Husky 450 for my birthday. I love the monstrous power, had the suspension all done so it handles nice, but at the track its a handful to control because of the sensitive throttle. More than once I've put it away after morning practice and brought out the trusty honda, because I'm just plain faster on a bike thats not trying to get away from me every time it hits a bump. I can hold the honda throttle steady through pretty much anything, the husky is just the opposite. I notice that the husky throttle has a lot lighter 'twist', and wondering if its possible to just put a little heavier throttle return spring on the husky.

IMGP7506.JPG

It might, I'll look into it. The bike is bone stock, I have the map switch set on 1(tamest), there may be tuning options to knock down a little of the 'hit', but would rather fix the throttle so I can control the hit. It tried to send me on a rodeo ride into some trackside blackberries today after a rough landing caused a bit of whiskey throttle, I stuck it out and was kind of getting used to it, I guess some riders like a light throttle, but I'm a +50 novice, and I've found that the more control I have, the less time I spend laying in the gravel bleeding, and the better shot I have at a trophy... and just an all-around better weekend.

They have different cams that snap onto the end of the throttle tube. If you received a small bag of parts with your bike you may have different cams in it. If it's not there check with your local dealer. That being said the KTMs/Huskys tend to be a little "twitchy" at the bottom of the throttle. It seems more like an on/off switch when new to the bike.
Like Mark pointed out, Slavens makes decent stuff as well.

I was just looking at pics of it, I have a milling machine with multi-axis rotary tables, I could make a few of these with different reduction ratios. The previous owner did give me a case with the manual etc and a lot of other stuff in it, I'll check for the cams.

Elbow up to keep the weight off the wrist, and 3 to 5mm throttle play.

If not related to that, and its actually a lean, small thottle opening, fueling issue. If you fix that, the whole area will becomes stronger and broader without the switchiness, you can do this with a fuel tuner.

I run the 10% quicker turn throttle

I may be wrong but I believe if you run the bar setting on 2 and the dial under the seat on 1, it is the tamest?? Alternatively, 2 and 2 are the most aggressive.