Ready for another kick ass season.

I'm ready how about you all ? the new bike is ready and tuned to perfection after a short first season. will throw on a set of Dunlop AT 81s this week and pray for an early fall .

last year was amazing with all the wet weather had so much good riding on my 300xcw , hope we get some liquid this year but nothings for sure her in the SoCal . the 2017 500 is an amazing machine and it will get pushed this fall what are you all looking forward to ?

• Like 2

just got the latest copy of Dirt Bike mag with a nice article on 2 str EFI and the new Husky 250. if these bike run as good as they say I may be getting a new 300 . I love them carbureted so its going to be interesting to hear about the new injection and its ability to change altitude without a bog or ping

• Like 1

Thinking about racing the N.Y. state championships this year. Won them few times . Just getting back riding after 3 years off so just shooting for top 5 both classes :ride: 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Airboss/oc said:

just got the latest copy of Dirt Bike mag with a nice article on 2 str EFI and the new Husky 250. if these bike run as good as they say I may be getting a new 300 . I love them carbureted so its going to be interesting to hear about the new injection and its ability to change altitude without a bog or ping

Feul injection is great in fourstrokes should be with good old twostrokes.  I would think anyway :thumbsup:

Edited by Motox367

good luck sounds like your season is going good. the EFI bikes rule, all my 2 str suffered at altitude same as the 4str carbed bikes. in 2004 I purchased a montessa cota 4RT and it had a Honda 250 EFI engine that made perfect power and was so smooth you felt like you were cheating in sections. learned then that efi would rule dirt just like our street bikes but it sure has taken too long