dragon ignition for pw80

hi guys my stator and possibly cdi went out on my pw80 so instead of buying part by part when they go out i think iam going to go with the dragon PW80 High Performance Ignition Kit has anyone purchased it  or heard anything about it thanks

dragon.jpg

Had four P-dubs throughout the years but never installed one of those. I seriously doubt both ur cdi and primary coil went, what makes u think that? I believe I've mentioned to u before that I have had a coil go out... what are the chances they both are blown? CDI's rarely go out in my experience however if u think this is the way to go then go for it! Try amazon they seem to have reviews for everything ever made 🤣.... keep us posted

Sent from my SM-G930P using ThumperTalk mobile app

well the staror is only getting 3 volts max so i know i need to replace it and a new oem 1 is like 100 bucks dont want to go with a 60 dollar aftermarket and the whole dragon kit is 150 shipped comes with stator cdi kill switch flywheel and ignition boot so for a extra 50 bucks i will get all new electrical i was thinking it may be worth it.