2017crf450r/rx radiators

does anyone know of a good product to stop the fins on the radiators from getting damaged, curently using twin air radiator sleeves but if you get them with the water blaster there buggered pretty quick. any other products on the market that are a bit more durable.

no, twin air have radiator sleeves that go over the louvers on the radiator to stop mud, sand maybe even rocks from blocking up or damaging your radiator fins but the nylon sleeves can be damaged quite easily by your water blaster, will add some fotos tomorrow to show you. they work great in sand and mud races to stop a build up , great product but you just have to be carefull with the waterblaster, i have another set for my new 18 450r but will just remove them when i clean it

A couple of fotos of those twin air radiator sleevesIMG_0492.thumb.JPG.49e9fe1ae9035bee0b30a560a2f9e194.JPGIMG_0491.thumb.JPG.43309f83ab99df70a40e3e519b64d4e3.JPG. It's would be good if Honda would fix the louvres so you wouldn't have stuff going into them, I have looked at other brands and the louvres fins are closer together