Clutch won't engage fully

13 300xcw clutch won't engage fully. Already tried bleeding it and helped some but has gotten worse to where it's like before. Bike lurches forward when starting in gear and low speed stalling has become an issue. What should I so next? MC plunger?

How many hours? Is the clutch pack still all original, cover never been off?

Not saying you don't have a bleed, MC or slave issue, but I suggest you also lay the bike on its side, remove the clutch cover and rule out your clutch basket fingers being excessively notched and check plates and discs for wear. And while you're in there, the rubber dampers probably need replacing.

Edited by Trailryder42

How many hours? Is the clutch pack still all original, cover never been off?
Not saying you don't have a bleed, MC or slave issue, but I suggest you also lay the bike on its side, remove the clutch cover and rule out your clutch basket fingers being excessively notched and check plates and discs for wear. And while you're in there, the rubber dampers probably need replacing.
Bike has 350 hrs. I haven't had the cover off so very well could be all factory. Rubber dampers? What made think MC was cause was riding my friends 16. Lever feel was completely different. This is my first hydraulic clutch

Rubber Dampers are #8 in the picture.

Describe your bleed procedure. Did you connect a syringe to the slave and push fluid up to the master?

With 350 hrs, I'd definitely take the cover off and have a look at the clutch basket, hub, clutch pack and rubbers.

KTM300 Clutch.JPG

Never seen those before. I back bled it with a syringe. Like I said, it helped but ended up fading again. I'll try to make time to pull the cover off but unfortunately I have ctf150r basket case for my taking up my work space

When you open a bleed nipple, even tho you may have a hose on it, it's possible for air to be pulled past the nipples threads and into the system. I put teflon tape on mine for this reason.

Would also help to take the clutch lever assembly off of the bars and hang it so it is the highest point. If any point along the clutch line is higher than the mc, that's no good for bleeding purposes.

Edited by Trailryder42

Sounds more like a clutch disengaging issue. The type, state, and quantity of oil in the transmission has a lot of influence on clutch disengagement.

Sounds more like a clutch disengaging issue. The type, state, and quantity of oil in the transmission has a lot of influence on clutch disengagement.
Had it backwards. Won't disengage fully. Use rotella changed every 15ish hours filled to spec