'06 Honda crf450r vs '12 Yamaha yz450f -- both like new, which one should I keep?

I have acquired two mx bikes in perfect condition, low hours, like new. One is an '06 Honda crf450 and the other is a '12 Yamaha yz450. The Honda was a barn find with 2 hours on it. The Yamaha was a practice bike with 10 hours on it. I bought them both on Craigslist for the Southern California desert, one for me, and one for my son when he comes for a visit. Yeah, I think these bikes are wrong for the desert, especially since I'm old and neither bike has electric start. I find that here in the desert it's hard to start a bike when it's 100 degrees outside and you're already exhausted. So I want to sell one bike and keep the other. Then I want to get a KTM 250 xc with electric start. So which one should I sell? I like the Honda better, but the YZ has EFI while the Honda does not. Yet the Honda has a hot start button, while the Yamaha does not. I think the Honda handles better, but maybe they're not set up exactly the same (sprockets, clickers). Help me out with your ideas. I can't decide which one to keep.

IMG_1401.JPG

IMG_1909.JPG