'17/'18 caliper relocation bracket and rear sprocket spacer

Hey all. I may be asking in the wrong place but here it goes anyway. I'm looking for a bracket to allow the stock brakes to operate a 320 mm rotor with the stock caliper. This is for supermoto racing. I've used them on my '04 and '09 but I can't seem to find the part, despite plenty of searching for the MY '17/'18. If anyone has a lead or some information that will help me find it please let me know.

Also im looking for the spacer that sets the sprocket out a few MM to use older wheels on the new bikes. I found that these used to be sold but now they are hard to find. If anyone knows a place that still sells them please LMK 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Max1m_x

You can try this...See if you can find it for a '16. If you can, contact that company that makes it and ask them when they will have the '17 available to the public

I found a bracket and rotor combo on motostrano. They had just the bracket for sale too for 2/3 the price of the combo so I grabbed the combo for the extra rotor. I'm still looking for the rear sprocket carrier spacer. I found some on eBay but they take a month to ship and I need it soon. Some retailer has to be selling them still. Anyone have any leads?