TTR 110 carb removal

2010 bike.

It has been running good, but always idles slow.  My kid has crashed it many many times.  The last time it was flooded bad, but got it going eventually. Since the last fall it does not want to idle unless the idle screw is all the way in, then it hunts for rpm just ever so slightly.  I had installed a larger pilot jet,( one year ago ) thought something was wrong there, so put the stock one in and no change. Now I am trying to remove the carb from the bike, but it has a strange way (to me) way of coming off.  Simple of course at the in out elbows, but the assembly that controls the throttle cable pull and return sits atop the carb with one screw?? The side cover plate pops off to expose the working of the throttle cables and looks like the cables should come off there. If anyone has done this before please let me know. It also has two wires attached to the carb, one is connected to a large bolt???  I'm going to find an online manual now.....hopefully.  My WR250F carb came off no problems, and our TTR125 you can do in the dark, blindfolded lol.

Ok, for anybody that may have the same question, I looked at a diagram from Bike Bandit, it showed a rubber plug that pops out to access the second screw in order to remove the carb body from the throttle cable assembly.  When cleaning it, I found a small piece of rubber in it, put it all back together and it works good again.