Kawasaki fork pump or aftermarket?

Picking up my new 17 kx450f tomorrow and apparently they are saying the pump doesn't come with it and they don't have any in stock to purchase so I will have to order.

Am I better off going with the Kawasaki brand pump or is the aftermarket ones (works connections) better?

Also, not sure if they have one there for setting up the bikes but I assume they would need one in order to pdi the bike and put the correct pressure in right? The way the bike was sitting on the floor the forks we rock hard so I assume they had way too much air in them?

Most are the same pump rebranded , the wp one is nice

winning by 4:1 lol

Most are the same pump rebranded , the wp one is nice

Ohh okay, what do you mean 4:1? Haha

It's a wind up for red and Wes via the pro forum

Here's the one I use. Has the lossless connector right on the hose.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1066/50671/Tusk-Digital-Suspension-Pump

I'm not  100% positive but I believe the works connection one you have to use a separate lossless connector.

On 8/14/2017 at 7:07 PM, ttr230rider6 said:

Picking up my new 17 kx450f tomorrow and apparently they are saying the pump doesn't come with it and they don't have any in stock to purchase so I will have to order.

Am I better off going with the Kawasaki brand pump or is the aftermarket ones (works connections) better?

Also, not sure if they have one there for setting up the bikes but I assume they would need one in order to pdi the bike and put the correct pressure in right? The way the bike was sitting on the floor the forks we rock hard so I assume they had way too much air in them?