Yz250x flywheel

Does it have a heavier flywheel than the yz250 or is it just porting, pipe , compression, clutch , valving

I am getting one... And adding to what I need to order... On my yz125 I loved the 8oz flywheel

2 hours ago, wwillf01 said:

I am getting one... And adding to what I need to order... On my yz125 I loved the 8oz flywheel

GYTR Offroad Flywheel

• Like 1

Unless you have done the power valve mod, I doubt I would bother. The stock pv setup makes the bike's motor feel like a big kitten.

• Like 2

Unless you have done the power valve mod, I doubt I would bother. The stock pv setup makes the bike's motor feel like a big kitten.

Quoted for truthiness. Single biggest improvement I've made to my bike. After the mod and proper jetting the bike flat rips
  • Like 1

When I bought my 2017 X I put on the gytr flywheel even before riding it... I just took it off. The bike feels more snappier to me. Like other posts have said you almost need a 13g to feel the difference. I would save your money and buy something else. Too me I can't feel a lot of difference.
  • Like 1

Thanks I see how it goes then add if needed...anyone using the rekluse rear left hand brake... If so is the new one better than the old one? I found the old one would loose feeling after a while and would have to be bled often ...

Im pretty sure the x flywheel is slightly heavier than standard 250. I can weigh the stock one off my x this weekend if someone wants to weight a regular 250. I run a gytr flywheel on mine now just to help with stalling a little.

Edited by nickmell

2 hours ago, nickmell said:

Im pretty sure the x flywheel is slightly heavier than standard 250. I can weigh the stock one off my x this weekend if someone wants to weight a regular 250. I run a gytr flywheel on mine now just to help with stalling a little.

I'll save you the trouble,  same part number, same part

image.png

image.png

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, zeke383 said:

I'll save you the trouble,  same part number, same part

image.png

image.png

Well that was way easier haha. I really thought it looked different than the one on my 06  but it wasn't something I paid attention too.

• Like 1