If I thought I had any chance at doing well I would enter.  I like chasing ribbon in the wild, so I will just watch.

https://racemran.com/17ex/

The 2017 AMA EnduroCross Series is pleased to announce the addition of the Casey Folks Cup at round one of the seven round indoor off-road racing series. Honoring the legendary racer, dealer, race promoter and motorcycling ambassador, the Casey Folks Cup will be awarded to the winner of the EnduroCross Vet Class (35 years or older competitor) during the kick off event on August 19th inside the Orleans Arena EnduroCross.

Edited by crypto666
  • Like 1

I didn't know Casey had died this year. He did a lot for the sport but he never cared too much for me when I lived out there since I rode a lot of the "unspeakable" stuff that was supposedly off limits.

• Like 3

Yeh, that's not the first time I have heard that.  On the other hand, you know better and that's what matters.  At the same time, I can't blame him.  There was some things that went down just the year before he passed that justify it being unspeakable.   

12 hours ago, BBA said:

I didn't know Casey had died this year. He did a lot for the sport but he never cared too much for me when I lived out there since I rode a lot of the "unspeakable" stuff that was supposedly off limits.

we all know you ride "unspeakable" stuff that most of us call off limits...  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Havingfun said:

we all know you ride "unspeakable" stuff that most of us call off limits...  

I'm sorry your wife told you she was off limits but I can understand why you're jealous.

• Like 2

He was a good dude.  Put together a lot of races and rides here in Nevada.  He worked hard to keep a lot of riding areas open.  He will be missed. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BBA said:

I'm sorry your wife told you she was off limits but I can understand why you're jealous.

got rid of that ho a long time ago... so I need to send you a dinner gift certificate too?   

• Like 3

5 hours ago, kcstein said:

He was a good dude.  Put together a lot of races and rides here in Nevada.  He worked hard to keep a lot of riding areas open.  He will be missed. 

Yea I didn't mean any disrespect with my post toward Casey, we just didn't see eye to eye about certain areas that were supposedly off limits. I know the BLM and him were really close to where I care nothing for that branch of federalism and they knew it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, YHGEORGE said:

Ahh, the rebel!

Ahh, the crotchety old man!

• Like 2