what is the stock jetting for a rm125 1998 pwm 36mm

I got the bike as a project had a bunch of stuff on it and different jets. but came with stock parts and im trying to set it up stock. Im at 300 ft above sea level. 

Standard for 1999 ( no info on 1998 )

55 pilot 

needle 1469mclip 4

main 180

pro circuit

settings

55 pilot

needle 1469m clip 3

main 165

seems like the main was very rich from factory . I would bet that the pilot could drop down a few sizes also

Edited by kxrob

i put in the 180 and 50 and ITS ALIVE!  thank you man. Its a little twitchy I think it needs the power valve adjusted but the ground was wet from rain when I got it together so i put it away and walked away with the win. started up great squirted some stones in first and raced right through the gears. 

6 hours ago, Michael Grappin said:

i put in the 180 and 50 and ITS ALIVE!  thank you man. Its a little twitchy I think it needs the power valve adjusted but the ground was wet from rain when I got it together so i put it away and walked away with the win. started up great squirted some stones in first and raced right through the gears. 

i think you should look at a leaner main to gain the top end 

I have setteled on 180 main 52 low(couldnt find the 50) and clip 3 on the 1469 needle. runs great and the plug is just starting to get brown streaking on the insulator. only got out for a 2 min test run.