Carb Kit

I just rebuilt the carb on a 1981 XT250 and I have one piece in the kit that I did not need.  It is the air screw next to the valve needle on the link below.  It just doesn't fit this carb and there was no part to replace that was like it.  Could this be included so that the kit fits multiple models?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-80-82-TT250-80-83-XT250-NEW-KEYSTER-CARBURETOR-MASTER-REPAIR-KIT-KY-0218-/371175503505

It's possible...there are plenty of variations of air/fuel screws...sometimes, with eBay, there are compatibility issues with the claims...
What are the brass pieces you received? Looks like a needle, an air/fuel screw, a needle jet? a pilot, and a main?

I received what is shown.  There is no part that matches that second brass piece from the left.  Everything else had an exact match.  I cannot find anything that matches that part on the carb schematic either.

The only screw I did not replace was the idle screw and the choke.  It did not fit in the choke and the idle screw is just a short fat normal screw.  There was a California compliant secondary carb on the ones sold there.  Could this be for that?