2008 yz450f swing arm bolt siezed

I tried to pull my suspension apart and could not get the swing arm bolt free.  I purchased this bike a couple years ago and never check the bearing lubrication. any ideas on how to get the bolt free?

What have you done so far to get it out? You might try loosing up your motor mounts first before beating on it to hard to see if it might be in a bind!

Lay the bike on it's side, exposed side of bolt facing up

Use liberal amounts of PB Blaster to pentrate into the area that is stuck. 

It will take a couple of days of doing this.

Then using the double nut method, get the shaft to spin, before pounding it out. 

When you pound it out, make sure you use hard plastic between your hammer and shaft, to preven mushrooming.

1 hour ago, THE KRAN said:

Lay the bike on it's side, exposed side of bolt facing up

Use liberal amounts of PB Blaster to pentrate into the area that is stuck. 

It will take a couple of days of doing this.

Then using the double nut method, get the shaft to spin, before pounding it out. 

When you pound it out, make sure you use hard plastic between your hammer and shaft, to preven mushrooming.

It would seem you have some experience with this!

Cant do the double nut the the opposite end has a flat spot so it cant rotate. I will try the pb blaster / penetrating oil while the bike is on its side. I Have some as I am looking at buy a new bike. im trying to decided between the 2018 yz450f or the yz450fx. I would like to use this bike for friends and family to ride when they visit,