Fresh Meat Needs to Ride!

Newly single, and am finding that everyone to hang out with is either married with kids - no free time, - or not interested in the same stuff. 

I really would like to get out for some throttle therapy with people who are single track types and can have a beer or two. Maybe even single! Ha.

I work in Susanville CA, but live in Cedar City, UT. I'm gone a lot of the time, but if someone's already riding and I can tag along that's ideal.

Arizona, NM, Utah, Nevada, and NorCal are all places I'm willing to travel. I'm self sufficient so I don't need a babysitter, just some bros/broettes to ride with.  

My skill level would probably rate as intermediate, though its been over a year since I got some good roost time in. I've never ridden tracks really, but I'd be interested in trying.

621181_10150245185199995_512508732_o.jpg

560296_10150138892169995_1899309985_n.jpg

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Still Bill said:

Damn.  You would look hot (if you rode a KTM)!

So i must look hot then - maybe thats why fiance thinks i am - cause i ride a KTM - WTF!! - wait til i have words with her.

• Like 2

Newly single, and am finding that everyone to hang out with is either married with kids - no free time, - or not interested in the same stuff. 
I really would like to get out for some throttle therapy with people who are single track types and can have a beer or two. Maybe even single! Ha.
I work in Susanville CA, but live in Cedar City, UT. I'm gone a lot of the time, but if someone's already riding and I can tag along that's ideal.
Arizona, NM, Utah, Nevada, and NorCal are all places I'm willing to travel. I'm self sufficient so I don't need a babysitter, just some bros/broettes to ride with.  
My skill level would probably rate as intermediate, though its been over a year since I got some good roost time in. I've never ridden tracks really, but I'd be interested in trying.
621181_10150245185199995_512508732_o.jpg.8c814a6dd84fad48346e1388754710f4.jpg
560296_10150138892169995_1899309985_n.jpg.33635a6e3c8478230b39f238eca40d20.jpg

Ha! Newly single, too. Definitely need some throttle therapy myself! Best kind of therapy there is and cheap, too. Seems like we'd get along great. See my post in Thumperette Forum, too, about Moab ride end of March, beginning of April.

Sent from my SM-G930V using ThumperTalk mobile app

Hi sportsgirl, my friends and I ride in the willows/orland area and occasionally go up to Alder springs area for mountain riding.
Let me know if you are interested in meeting up, our next ride is planned for next Monday evening at road p near orland
Jeff

Sent from my SM-N900V using ThumperTalk mobile app

• Like 1

Hey awesome! Sorry, I guess I missed your reply in my feed. If I get a chunk of time to head that way I'd love to ride. You're a bit on the wrong side of my travel route, but I would imagine your riding season goes pretty long. Soonest I could get to that side of the state would probably be November. 

On 8/16/2017 at 8:08 PM, sportsgirl0017 said:

621181_10150245185199995_512508732_o.jpg

560296_10150138892169995_1899309985_n.jpg

That's badass right there :thumbsup: goodlookin Rm

• Like 1

I am not single, but I like to ride. So if you want to come on holidays to BC sometime let me know.

Have a spare room, spare bike, and live in the promised land for riding. My wife, a few riding friends and I, we can show you some great trails. The scenery in the area is amazing to.

Google Revelstoke BC sometime. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RevyRoamer said:

I am not single, but I like to ride. So if you want to come on holidays to BC sometime let me know.

Have a spare room, spare bike, and live in the promised land for riding. My wife, a few riding friends and I, we can show you some great trails. The scenery in the area is amazing to.

Google Revelstoke BC sometime. 

Don't know how I came across this thread, BUT I'M DOWN TO BORROW A SPARE BIKE IN BC!!!!!!!! Ill buy the beers..........or maybe ship up some of Massachusetts finest #1 IPA from Treehouse Brewing

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, NEGbrap said:

Don't know how I came across this thread, BUT I'M DOWN TO BORROW A SPARE BIKE IN BC!!!!!!!! Ill buy the beers..........or maybe ship up some of Massachusetts finest #1 IPA from Treehouse Brewing

As long as people are not crazy or endanger my family and friends, anyone is welcome. I am still learning this area myself so lots of my rides are basically exploring. Glad I moved to a small town surrounded by trails.

The riding seems endless.

Since i get tired of loading and unloading the bikes, looking to get a couple of new Dualsport bikes for us soon as well.

Just not sure what yet.

Its actually why I joined Thumpertalk.

But so many choices, not sure what to get.

Likely be Beta or Husqvarna bikes. 

Did you google Revelstoke?

• Like 2

On 8/23/2017 at 9:15 AM, tracksidefab said:

Hi sportsgirl, my friends and I ride in the willows/orland area and occasionally go up to Alder springs area for mountain riding.
Let me know if you are interested in meeting up, our next ride is planned for next Monday evening at road p near orland
Jeff

Sent from my SM-N900V using ThumperTalk mobile app

One of my buddies lives on rd.P. You riding stony creek?

On 10/22/2017 at 6:12 PM, tracksidefab said:

Yeah, stony creek is a nice playground for trail riders.

My buddy lives just a stones throw from the bridge over stony. He picked up an xt 600 (first bike ever) and has been working on it. Last I heard, it runs, but he was doing some stuff to the clutch, then deer season happened.........

I've never been riding in s.c but when he gets that beast running I'm gonna go for a ride with him.

SG17,

Whoa, now wait a minute here,

"swamp hippos ya'll got runnin around in the deep Florida palmettos" (btw, that posters - from Australia)

When your butt is freezing and your sad cause ya can't ride, maybe you'll swing down to good ole Floriduh for some MX action (haven't rode woods in about 3yrs since giving Harescrambles up).

Debi J. tried to get me to come to WA and ride some SM, too cold and rainy:rolleyes:

BTW, you'd look STOKIN' HOT on a HONDA!!!:ride:

Edited by DonO