Honda Xr250r pricing

What value do you think is reasonable for a completely rebuild Xr250r 1995 registered and road legal 

only has 7000 miles all hpi clear 5 previous owners ?

rebuild set me back £3000 but looking around i dont think i will get my money back that has been invested.

any ideas ?

cheer guys 

Nice XR'a are drying up and commanding high prices in the states.  Street legal is a plus... 95 would go for $2,200. - $3,200

they're not so popular in the UK. I've just recommissioned one and am into it (1991, not road legal) for £1150 and i doubt i could sell it for that.

best guide is to use ebay and use the advanced search to look at sold listings and see what they went for.

i suspect you're looking just south of £2k if its nice. Problem is at that money you're encroaching into KTMs and people perceive a cheap KTM as better than a solid XR (which we all know is wrong).

Yes im thinking the £2900 mark and possibly knock down to 2700 . The engine rebuild alone was £1200 .

because i was doing it for myself money wasnt an object but now iv realised i dont no where to ride and all my mates have superbikes its pointless owning it 😔