2017 125 Throttle cable

Anyone know of a choice other than OEM? They are $50-60. Mine is OK at the moment, but is a little cracked through rubber coating buy throttle housing and was going to replace to err on the side of caution.  It appears aftermarket doesn't make one for the 125SX/TC125 with Mikuni carbs yet.

Still needs a throttle cable though, so doesn't really help with my situation. My housing/throttle is fine.

The G2 quick turn accepts the oem cable. It comes with an insert that reduces the size so the oem cable will fit. Maybe if you knew what you were talking about. Just trying to help a fellow member out. This will be the last post on this subject!!!

Do you work for them?? I need a cable and whether I replace the housing or not, I just asked anyone if they knew of a cheaper alternative to an OEM cable and you go on and on about a $140 throttle that still needs to find a cable to work with it? And you say I don't know what I am talking about??? I am an old man who has been around bikes for 40+ years, in the industry prior as well, if you can't answer someone's question, don't waste either of our time with post that don't answer what the original post was about. This would be like someone asking about a tire and suggesting they get a new wheel, they still need a tire even if they get a new wheel.

Edited by johnk408