Reed Retiring ??

Then when im wrong you can say it. I just simply said this is what im hearing.  

5 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

KTM and Monster don't mix.  It's like JS7 and racing...they just repel each other.  

3 hours ago, InTooDeep said:

That's what I heard also although that was on pulpmx so there is that lol

Sent from my 5054N using ThumperTalk mobile app

I haven't listened yet.  Then i feel better about ehat im hearing then.  

25 minutes ago, T-Doshi9 said:

Then I must be pretty good at guessing things. Several thing I have said have turned out to be right. But I don't expect you to believe me. Feel free to doubt. I still heard what I heard. So I guess we will see. Don't worry I won't come back look for you when it turns out to be right.

We all remember your js7 predictions that made you look a fool year after year, and even the one that got you a year vacation...  Don't think id call that "pretty good".

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

We all remember your js7 predictions that made you look a fool year after year, and even the one that got you a year vacation...  Don't think id call that "pretty good".

well then one must conclude that i am actually hearing things from a source that knows then right?  predictions are just that.  50-50 shot at being right.  either way i wont lose any sleep if you don't believe what i heard.  just simply sharing what i heard.  and apparently some is backed up on the pulp show.  life has kept me pretty busy the last week with things that actually matter so i haven't had any time to catch up with my podcast.  so i can't speak as to what was said there yet.  intoodeep can chime in as to what was said there. 

Edited by T-Doshi9

3 hours ago, T-Doshi9 said:

Then I must be pretty good at guessing things. Several thing I have said have turned out to be right. But I don't expect you to believe me. Feel free to doubt. I still heard what I heard. So I guess we will see. Don't worry I won't come back look for you when it turns out to be right.

Are you from france?

Barcia will more than likely end up at JGR. Theyare talking but the sticking point is money, they want to pay him a lot less. Bit since he has no real offers he'll probably end up at JGR.  

JGR is talking to another high profile rider too, and the problem there is money. 

I predict Barcia gets the ride. 

Edited by GBowman
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, GBowman said:

Barcia will more than likely end up at JGR. Theyare talking but the sticking point is money, they want to pay him a lot less. Bit since he has no real offers he'll probably end up at JGR.  

JGR is talking to another high profile rider too, and the problem there is money. 

I predict Barcia gets the ride. 

Another high profile rider....I'm guessing one of the RCH riders, or Reed.  But I wouldn't think $$ would be an issue...

Edited by redrider144

8 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Another high profile rider....I'm guessing one of the RCH riders, or Reed.  But I wouldn't think $$ would be an issue...

i'm hearing Barcia has just a few more things to seal up but its looking very likely he stays there.  

Bogle has been trying to get something with JGR and after last weekend and a few other rides i could see that happening.  i think i heard something about motoconcepts was talking to him too.  but don't quote me on that i have a few pain killers in me right now. lol

really for a few of these riders they will have to wait and see where the faster guys land before they get talked to unless they come with a low ball offer and say i just want the ride and will prove it with bonuses.  

• Like 1