Reed Retiring ??

29 minutes ago, mog said:

Can't see it happening , what results did we get from him ? He's a great but it's not happening

winning by 4:1 lol

He's been around a long time and I think He's got a big fan base...exciting to watch when He's on point or block riding or tee bone'n......

May not bring any wins to thebrand..but he does bring eyes...!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

There isn't a rider in the pits that wouldn't want an orange or white ride. Universally the best bikes out right now. 

Yamaha struggles to find ANYONE who will ride the blue bomber. 

The '18 is going to be a weapon in the right hands....a weapon of mass compaction.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yzernie said:

Heard a couple days ago Reed and JGR have been in talks.  He wants to beat LaRocco's start record and he is vain enough to stick around to do it. 

He really wants LaRocco's "oldest to win a SX" record.

1 hour ago, yzernie said:

Heard a couple days ago Reed and JGR have been in talks.  He wants to beat LaRocco's start record and he is vain enough to stick around to do it. 

X2

8 hours ago, ah665 said:

Actually, I heard that he rode the new 18 YZ450F and he knows it is really good, so blaming the bike wouldn't work this year. 

Or he rode the 18 YZ450F and retired to avoid it. 

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Hence ditching the yamaha

Talk a bunch of crap about the bike you are riding and you're gonna be outside looking in.  He pissed off Yamaha BIG time with some of his snarky comments about the bike.  So, see-ya Chad.

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

Nope.  You've got it backwards.

Yes, see above.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

Or he rode the 18 YZ450F and retired to avoid it. 

Yamaha had no intentions of signing him for 18 after his whiny comments all season long about the bike.  Funny tho, Cooper Webb had his game stepped up on the same bike.  Funny how that works!!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

How many starts does Reed need?   I see him picking up a bike and running his own team again.

I'm thinking green or yellow, with Monster stickers.  Red, orange, and blue are out.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

Yamaha had no intentions of signing him for 18 after his whiny comments all season long about the bike.  Funny tho, Cooper Webb had his game stepped up on the same bike.  Funny how that works!!

Webb made that bike look even worse lol

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Casing-daily said:

Ktm hates Chad Weed because dungey likes to cry a lot. Hondas a death trap. Kawi only wants contenders. 

Looks like Jgr or bust for ol Chad weedy. 

Reed is not worth shit at this point of his career.  He has nothing to offer any team. 

JGR loves retreads. Reed would fit in nice there. 

• Like 2

On 8/17/2017 at 6:40 PM, KTMRider4Life said:

There isn't a rider in the pits that wouldn't want an orange or white ride. Universally the best bikes out right now. 

Yamaha struggles to find ANYONE who will ride the blue bomber. 

So I guess you are taking Barcia again this year? You may as well buy me the second round of beers when I am out there. How about you take Barcia if he is on orange or white turd and I get Cooper on the blue bomber.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, mog said:

Webb made that bike look even worse lol

Remember when he all pulled off the track with his panties in a bunch because they couldnt get it set up? :lol:

• Like 1

If he was a more personable person I assume he would already have sponsorship, but who wants a political correct Chad Reed. 

Reeds results will continue to get worse, however the only way he retires is if he has to foot the bill. 

He will find someone who doesn't care about results or team players and Is just an attention whore, makes a Monster deal a perfect fit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chaconne said:

So I guess you are taking Barcia again this year? You may as well buy me the second round of beers when I am out there. How about you take Barcia if he is on orange or white turd and I get Cooper on the blue bomber.

That bet makes sense and I should probably follow your advice if Barcia ends up on KTM.... But I don't believe that will happen. So if it does, you're on... But it wont.