Reed Retiring ??

46 minutes ago, T-Doshi9 said:

i'm hearing Barcia has just a few more things to seal up but its looking very likely he stays there.  

Bogle has been trying to get something with JGR and after last weekend and a few other rides i could see that happening.  i think i heard something about motoconcepts was talking to him too.  but don't quote me on that i have a few pain killers in me right now. lol

really for a few of these riders they will have to wait and see where the faster guys land before they get talked to unless they come with a low ball offer and say i just want the ride and will prove it with bonuses.  

With an entire team going up in smoke, you'd think some of these guys that don't have a contract would pretty much take whatever offer they can get, and fast.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, T-Doshi9 said:

i'm hearing Barcia has just a few more things to seal up but its looking very likely he stays there.  

Bogle has been trying to get something with JGR and after last weekend and a few other rides i could see that happening.  i think i heard something about motoconcepts was talking to him too.  but don't quote me on that i have a few pain killers in me right now. lol

really for a few of these riders they will have to wait and see where the faster guys land before they get talked to unless they come with a low ball offer and say i just want the ride and will prove it with bonuses.  

I think most of us need to pop a few pain killers just to listen to you. 

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 0:12 AM, yzernie said:

Yamaha had no intentions of signing him for 18 after his whiny comments all season long about the bike.  Funny tho, Cooper Webb had his game stepped up on the same bike.  Funny how that works!!

well Cooper doesn't require is bike to have lumbar supports, that's all that is....

On 8/17/2017 at 5:42 PM, lowmass said:

The Devil spends a lot of time in many of the "churches" today ;)

"Be grateful for all the false, apostate churches in America, the goats need somewhere to go"

Paul Washer

23 hours ago, T-Doshi9 said:

Feel free to change the station.

You can do better than that right? Again... Show me where I'm wrong.

It's like child's play to get you to bite...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ah665 said:

Lol oh wow Dosh is back. Why didn't you guys tell me.

5mXed_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=starb

It is like throwing up when you have the flu, after you do it you are just kinda over it and want to lay down and not talk. 

• Like 4