Lookin to Roost Utah, Nevada(Reno), NorCal. Even AZ & NM

Hey Ladies,

Lookin for some roosting buddies.

I work in Susanville, CA but live in Cedar City, UT. 

Admittedly I'm pretty much gone all the time and am quite difficult to pin down, but if someone's already riding and I can tag along that's ideal.

I would put myself as an intermediate rider, sitting on a RM250. I can do all my own mechanic-ing and stuff so you shouldn't have to worry about me slowing you down. I've never really ridden tracks, but I'm willing to learn! My favorite is single track, which I have a hard time finding out in the desert. Seems to be just a lot of open jeep tracks. 

I've been told of a Buttegirl that rides a bunch.

Thanks in advance for any tips, riding areas, or spare girl power you might have laying around.

Edited by sportsgirl0017

Hey Ladies,
Admittedly I'm pretty much gone all the time and am quite difficult to pin down, but if someone's already riding and I can tag along that's ideal.
I would put myself as an intermediate rider, sitting on a RM250. I can do all my own mechanic-ing and stuff so you shouldn't have to worry about me slowing you down. I've never really ridden tracks, but I'm willing to learn! My favorite is single track, which I have a hard time finding out in the desert. Seems to be just a lot of open jeep tracks. 
Thanks in advance for any tips, riding areas, or spare girl power you might have laying around.

Hi there! I'm from Montana, but I'll go just about anywhere to ride. We just had a "Rip and Sip" girl's weekend of riding. It was awesome to meet so many great women riders. There are trails around Salt Lake City that I really, really want to ride! I also want to ride Moab again this spring. It would be great if I could pin you down for a weekend of riding.

url.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using ThumperTalk mobile app

• Like 1

Hey Ladies,

Good call not living there, only two groups of people in town, guards families and inmates families. Weird place.

Sent from my SM-G935V using ThumperTalk mobile app

• Like 1

That's awesome! I've only ridden some of what SLC area has to offer and it's pretty good. American fork canyon has some awesome single track.

I'm in, I can plan out really far which is nice. I work a week on, week off thurs to thurs.

Woohoo! Ok, so that means you have every other weekend off work. I would love to go in September if we could figure it out. I have a XC race Sept 16/17th, but I could probably swing it any other weekend. I've been looking at AF Canyon and Hobble Creek area. They both look like they have some great singletrack.

I have the weekend of the 1st and 2nd off if that's up your ally. I'm booked out the rest of the month, I'll be back around in Oct a little bit.

I could do that! That's Labor Day. It might be crowded, but it would be good for me cause I wouldn't have to take a day off of work. I could drive down Friday night, get there about 10pm. Ride Sat and Sunday, the 2nd and 3rd, and drive back Monday, the 4th. I would need to camp cause I couldn't afford a motel. I don't know if it would be a problem finding a campsite, but I'm imagining it might be. What do you think about all this?

Ok. I'm in!

Awesome! I checked availability of campsites through recreation.gov. there's nothing available to reserve. Another option is to rent a room using airnb.com I'm trying to reserve a cool place right now that's only $130 total for three nights in Lehi. I can afford that and if we split it, it would be even cheaper.

I have a motorhome, if your vehicle can take 2 dirt bikes we can stay in town in the motorhome and drive up the mountain with the bikes.

This is how I transport my bike so unfortunately I can't transport two bikes. I did get the reservation. I can cancel it up to 24 hours in advance though so we still can try to figure something else out.20170712_145555.jpg

• Like 1