Yz125 bogging

Just went for a trail ride after a lot of track riding, last time at the track and today the bike either felt like it was reving out to quick or started to bog when I I was reving in neutral. Would this be reeds?

Revving out too quick sounds like clutch is slipping, but bogging in nuetral could be reeds, jetting, or maybe low compression sue to a worn top end. 

If you know someone at the track with some mechanical bike experience, maybe have them listen and or ride it for diagnosis.

Revving out too quick sounds like clutch is slipping, but bogging in nuetral could be reeds, jetting, or maybe low compression sue to a worn top end. 
If you know someone at the track with some mechanical bike experience, maybe have them listen and or ride it for diagnosis.

Top end is only at 10 hours I'm thinking it could be reeds because i revved it out a little too much a lot by accident. What type of reeds should I get

If your reeds are indeed defective, any new reeds will suffice. 

As far as performance is concerned, Boysen and V-Force are popular, and also Comp Tech Pro.

When you say revs out quickly, that sounds like the clutch is slipping and letting the motor rev high, and the bike not pull.

Bogging indicates the motor won't rev, it reaches a certain lower rpm, and wont rev any higher.

When you say revs out quickly, that sounds like the clutch is slipping and letting the motor rev high, and the bike not pull.
Bogging indicates the motor won't rev, it reaches a certain lower rpm, and wont rev any higher.

This is partly why I'm confused the bike will do both at different times or sometime it just runs fine. Not sure what this could be but when it revs high it also does it in neutral then eventually works through it, would that be a clutch?

Usually once a clutch starts slipping, it will usually be consistent, but it's hard to say without a little more detailed description.

You could have multiple problems too.

Find someone in your riding circle that has some mechanical experience, or maybe they can ride it and have an idea what it is doing.