2017 450 SX-F Question

So went and put about 2.5 hrs on single track and some logging roads. Was able to get her mid 5th gear thing is so awesome I am very happy. I did put it down twice though because I was riding really hard racing against my buddy on the open roads, well I high sided the second time down and the handle bar looked bent but a closer look showed that the bracket that holds the handlebars- there are 2 mounting bolts, the top bolt is a Torqx fitting of some kind maybe a 40?? But under on the bottom where those 2 bolts go through there are rubber gromets and 17mm nut. So I was able to move the rubber gromet around with the 17mm wrench and I got it back to perfectly straight. Anyone know what I am talking about with this particular bike. This bike is awesome though, I am curious if I could tractor slower if I went from the stock 48 to a 50 tooth in the rear. What do you think?

Removed the rubber handlebar mounts and installed solid mounts from the KTM Hardparts catalog. Also added 2 teeth to my back sprocket, much better in the woods.