2017 EXC Radiator Guards

I am picking up my brand new exc 350 today and was wonder if there are any recommendations for radiator guards. I have used the unabiker ones on my other bikes and liked those, but It doesn't look like they have them for my bike. I would think the xc-w radiator guards would fit, but maybe not.

ask your dealer what fits and they most likely have them in stock. always use accessories as barter when buying a new ride. most dealers will work stuff into the deal

I am running the Bullet Proof Designs Gen 2 on mine(same bike as you). They are very stout and protective, I like how they wrap the bottom of radiator. I have put 600miles of single track on them with more crashes than I would like and they have held up great.

http://www.bulletproofdesigns.com/KTM-RADIATOR-GUARDS-GEN-2-2017-ALL-MODELS-p/ktm-rg-17.htm

I am running the Bullet Proof Designs Gen 2 on mine(same bike as you). They are very stout and protective, I like how they wrap the bottom of radiator. I have put 600miles of single track on them with more crashes than I would like and they have held up great.

http://www.bulletproofdesigns.com/KTM-RADIATOR-GUARDS-GEN-2-2017-ALL-MODELS-p/ktm-rg-17.htm

I saw those they look pretty beefy. Any issues with the side shrounds going back on?

another vote for bullet proof desingns . 

yes everything bolt and fit very nicely . ye hare 2 2017 and 1 2016 and my rad guard have lest leaf and hay stuking in the rad that my 2 buddy wen we stop . if there some i just pas my hand and i am reedy to go , i don't have to remove them with pliers like stock rad guard . 

i have fallen over and hit the lower rad and this rad guard save my rad . it protect the lower tank and outside . it goes around it .  

Another vote for BFD.

I have them on my 2016, and they work nice there.  I also like the rubber bands that they send to hold the shrouds on.  I think that has saved my side panels a LOT of times.  With rigidly mounted systems, there's no give there...

2017 exc have very good quality stock radiator guard, no need for change.

22 minutes ago, motf said:

i didn't notice any guard on mine, just some flimsy piece of plastic in the front, can't see how that would stop it from getting sandwiched in a crash.

• Like 1

Not if you ride in a lot of grass and mud...

IMG_2183.JPG

IMG_2185.JPG

I got the SRT guards

IMG_2224.JPG

Problem solved

The new RAD guards look good! You will enjoy them, I have been impressed on how they take abuse.  

Build your bike for how you ride but for mountain ST these are the way to go! 

The new RAD guards look good! You will enjoy them, I have been impressed on how they take abuse.  
Build your bike for how you ride but for mountain ST these are the way to go! 

I am headed to Colorado Sept 9th staying in Mt. Princeton

I ride a 17 FX-350 with Enduro Engineering radiator guards. I'm very pleased with them, they've saved me a few times riding in the mountains of Colorado, Moab Utah, and now in Ohio. They go around the back side of the radiators and still allow the use of the stock fins. I haven't had any problems yet.