2017 EXC Radiator Guards

I am picking up my brand new exc 350 today and was wonder if there are any recommendations for radiator guards. I have used the unabiker ones on my other bikes and liked those, but It doesn't look like they have them for my bike. I would think the xc-w radiator guards would fit, but maybe not.

I am running the Bullet Proof Designs Gen 2 on mine(same bike as you). They are very stout and protective, I like how they wrap the bottom of radiator. I have put 600miles of single track on them with more crashes than I would like and they have held up great.

http://www.bulletproofdesigns.com/KTM-RADIATOR-GUARDS-GEN-2-2017-ALL-MODELS-p/ktm-rg-17.htm

I am running the Bullet Proof Designs Gen 2 on mine(same bike as you). They are very stout and protective, I like how they wrap the bottom of radiator. I have put 600miles of single track on them with more crashes than I would like and they have held up great.

http://www.bulletproofdesigns.com/KTM-RADIATOR-GUARDS-GEN-2-2017-ALL-MODELS-p/ktm-rg-17.htm

I saw those they look pretty beefy. Any issues with the side shrounds going back on?

another vote for bullet proof desingns . 

yes everything bolt and fit very nicely . ye hare 2 2017 and 1 2016 and my rad guard have lest leaf and hay stuking in the rad that my 2 buddy wen we stop . if there some i just pas my hand and i am reedy to go , i don't have to remove them with pliers like stock rad guard . 

i have fallen over and hit the lower rad and this rad guard save my rad . it protect the lower tank and outside . it goes around it .  

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, motf said:

2017 exc have very good quality stock radiator guard, no need for change.

i didn't notice any guard on mine, just some flimsy piece of plastic in the front, can't see how that would stop it from getting sandwiched in a crash.

• Like 1

The new RAD guards look good! You will enjoy them, I have been impressed on how they take abuse.  
Build your bike for how you ride but for mountain ST these are the way to go! 

I am headed to Colorado Sept 9th staying in Mt. Princeton

• 3 months later...