crf250r compatibility

can someone with their wealth of knowledge fill me in on if all 04-07 crf250r parts are interchangeable suspension & drivetrain wise thank you! any info is good info

well I have the opportunity to purchase a rolling chassis from an 06' and have a lead on the motor for a 04' and am really looking for a definite answer before embarking the project

8 minutes ago, 207RIDER said:

well I have the opportunity to purchase a rolling chassis from an 06' and have a lead on the motor for a 04' and am really looking for a definite answer before embarking the project

Ya dude that's a bit more info than your original post so thanks for clarifying.

All I know for sure is that I have an 05 and my Clymer manual covers 02 to 05 but my full Honda manual covers 05 to 09. I got some 06 parts like a CDI etc on my 05 and they work fine and I would ASSUME the 04 motor would fit in the 06 frame fine BUT hopefully someone who has actually done that will confirm for you cus I'm not going to tell you yes.

If your interested in the service manual PM me.

Ya dude that's a bit more info than your original post so thanks for clarifying.
All I know for sure is that I have an 05 and my Clymer manual covers 02 to 05 but my full Honda manual covers 05 to 09. I got some 06 parts like a CDI etc on my 05 and they work fine and I would ASSUME the 04 motor would fit in the 06 frame fine BUT hopefully someone who has actually done that will confirm for you cus I'm not going to tell you yes.
If your interested in the service manual PM me.

lol I should have put more info that is my bad! but thanks for the information! I'm hoping it will all fit together it seems like a great deal.