Oops!!!

Cased a log crossing and punched a hole in my pipe.

It's a long shot but does anyone in the Flagstaff Arizona area have one for a 2012-2015 KTM 250/300 two stroke they would want to part ways with?

Have cash in hand.

Will give Northland a call in the morning but would rathe not spent full pop.

Used them for my 2011 KTM 450SX-F titanium header pipe repair. Titanium repair and welding takes certain precautions. Run of the mill two stroke pipes are a piece of cake for these guys! Total turn around time was about a week and a half but they said they were slammed at the time!

http://www.piperepair.com/

Edited by NVDESERTPETE
  • Like 1

Used them for my 2011 KTM 450SX-F titanium header pipe repair. Titanium repair and welding takes certain precautions. Run of the mill two stroke pipes are a piece of cake for these guys! Total turn around time was about a week and a half but they said they were slammed at the time!
http://www.piperepair.com/

Thank you.
I'll get this one sent out to them.
I have my stock pipe I'll send as well.

Well Northland doesn't stock any exhaust systems, so had to improvise to save the weekend.
Threw a quarter in the hole with some quick steel to hold it then followed with high temp copper gasket maker and flashing.
Definitely back woods but I think I'll be brapping the rest of the weekend.
IMG_5469.jpgIMG_5471.jpgIMG_5474.jpg

• Like 1

Cant remember where I saw it but a severely smashed pipe was Dyno tested against a new pipe. The smashed pipe made more power and added an extra 100 rpm to the power band! Lol!

• Like 1

You just couldn't resist using the orange crap could you? :p

KTM Orange
Held up well after 8 hours cure time. IMG_5481.jpg

Pacific Crest Pipe will fix it for $60 I think. They have good reviews, it'll be like new

• Like 1

Pacific Crest Pipe will fix it for $60 I think. They have good reviews, it'll be like new

I've heard really good feed back about them.
Definitely will be sending it to them.

Cant remember where I saw it but a severely smashed pipe was Dyno tested against a new pipe. The smashed pipe made more power and added an extra 100 rpm to the power band! Lol!

I read that somewhere as well.
As bad off as this pipe is now I should be good for 200 rpm at least.