Rekluse stuff

I recently bought a 14 300xc with a rekluse taken out of it. The guy said it needed new wedges. I wasn’t aware that it came with drive plates from the factory so I didn’t ask him for them, so he didn’t give me the rekluse drive plates. He did give me the old drive plates that he replaced in the bike, I just measured the plates and there are (4) 1.3mm plates and (4) 1mm plates he gave me, and they are not slotted. I tried putting the rekluse in with the oem drive plates and couldn’t get it adjusted right, if I made it so that the free play was enough so that the bike wouldn’t stall, I can’t pull in the clutch lever it stops right away, if I adjust it so that the clutch lever can fully move it stalls if you let the clutch out. So I think the issue is that I don’t have the correct drive plates because rekluse gives you are (3) 1mm plates and (7) 1.22 plates. Very confusing please help I’d like to get it working or sell it anyone that has a rekluse and knows about it help is greatly appreciated. This is a repost btw, thought it would get more views in the general forum. IMG_1503111055.657117.jpg

I ended up getting the right clutch plates from rekluse and got it to work but after looking into the exp disk some more it is very worn and the wedges don't move in it correctly. There is a very small adjustment to where it won't slip the clutch and won't stall. But the clutch is still dragging a lot because of the worn exp. next step is to order the new disk, waiting to sell my zero turn because it isn't cheap. Also I'm working on creating a lhrb right now so if anyone has some good pictures or measurements of the mater cylinder adapter for ktms it looks like a really big bolt with a hole on top for a banjo bolt.