Rebuilding my 1987 honda xr200r

Hi everyone so I am new to rebuilding a dirt bike this will be the first time. I have a 1987 honda xr200r. It was given to me for free and I brought it home and got it running wil little effort. I would like to eventually completely rebuild the bike. I would would like to start with suspension first and engine last all other  mods in between. I would like to make it as fast as possible and ride really well. By starting with front and rear suspension first what do I need to rebuild eveything

Hi everyone so I am new to rebuilding a dirt bike this will be the first time. I have a 1987 honda xr200r. It was given to me for free and I brought it home and got it running wil little effort. I would like to eventually completely rebuild the bike. I would would like to start with suspension first and engine last all other  mods in between. I would like to make it as fast as possible and ride really well. By starting with front and rear suspension first what do I need to rebuild eveything

Check out the forum for XR 80/100/200 and you will find years of helpful info on the XR 200's.