Is tbolts USA junk?

I am thinking of buying a 90cc parahna engine for my brothers xr70 who's engine lost compression and won't run is it a scam junk product will it have less horsepower or blow up quick or should we rebuild the top end which will take a long time since there is not a single dirt bike shop nowhere near me so idk

How old is your bro?  Could he handle a manual shift / clutch bike? I have built 2 XR70's.  One with a Lifan 125cc and the second with a 140cc Piranha.  Both manual clutch bikes.  And I am building a 3rd as we speak.  I plan to put a 125cc Lifan in it.  I had good luck with my first Lifan.  I had a lot of problems with the Piranha.  I finally replaced the carb to get it to run.

Here's what I got on ebay: 

4 UP! LIFAN 125CC Motor Engine XR50 CRF50 XR 50 70 P EN18-BASIC

$264.95 + $50 shipping + tax.

I would say the Piranha is a good product and Tbolt is a good company - although their prices are a little high but they will help you if you have problems.

The 90cc semi-auto lists for 299.99 for basic engine without carb + shipping.  You can probably use the Honda carb and electrics.

The semi-auto engines seem to cost more for some reason.  Checkout my thread - Another XR70 build.

Piranha (Wholesale Cycle) is local to me as they are here in sunny Akron Ohio. My hopped up 140 Piranha engine (actually a YX140 if you want to research it further) has been bullet proof.

TBoltUSA is a legitimate business which I have bought from many times. The owner Vince is also member here on TT.

Sent from my XT1650 using ThumperTalk mobile app

• Like 1