250xc puking coolant?

You never hear of 2 strokes puking but mine had done it 2 days in a row. Happened on a slow technical steep uphill climb that required a lot of clutch action. 

Fairly normal under those extreme circumstances or something may be going on?

2 strokes are not immune from overheating. I would say in that situation it would be fairly normal. If you are going to ride in those conditions I would look into a remedy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using ThumperTalk mobile app

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mikedabike said:

2 strokes are not immune from overheating. I would say in that situation it would be fairly normal. If you are going to ride in those conditions I would look into a remedy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using ThumperTalk mobile app

Im thinking about adding a fan. 

7 minutes ago, markit said:

Check your jetting, it's likely lean.

Bike was jetted by a top KTM mechanic a few weeks ago when the top end was built. 

Bike was jetted by a top KTM mechanic a few weeks ago when the top end was built. 

Have your top KTM mechanic recheck it.
  • Like 2

I'm just giving you a hard time, under the conditions you're having you will likely have some over heating. A general rule is under 5 mph for a extended time on none forced air will over heat, usually more prevalent on four stroke but two strokes aren't amine.

Oh, on a side not don't be a squid learn how to jet your race bike.

3 minutes ago, markit said:

Oh, on a side not don't be a squid learn how to jet your race bike. emoji12.png

I've done it in the past. I hate messing with jetting because you usually end up trying a few different things and then when it's all said and done your still not 100% sure if it could be better or not. When you do things yourself your usually more critical of things.. pay someone else to do it and you just assume it's right and don't worry about it lol

I've done it in the past. I hate messing with jetting because you usually end up trying a few different things and then when it's all said and done your still not 100% sure if it could be better or not. When you do things yourself your usually more critical of things.. pay someone else to do it and you just assume it's right and don't worry about it lol

Wow, I've got 40 years of racing exp and many championships titles don't think I'll ever be able to figure you lazy new squid racers. Sorry

3 minutes ago, markit said:

Wow, I've got 40 years of racing exp and many championships titles don't think I'll ever be able to figure you lazy new squid racers. Sorry emoji52.png

I don't have 40 years or any championships and don't think I'll ever be able to understand the over achieving old racers. 

I don't like messing with stuff like that, and because I'm not lazy I can pay others to do it for me. 

No problem with that I'm just old and wore out and a few beers into race day.