Changing spokes with tubeless conversion 3M extreme sealing tape method

Okay so I just discovered I have three broken spokes on my rear wheel. My wheels were converted to tubeless using the 3M extreme sealing tape method. The method worked very well for making tubeless wheels and I've been on them for 2 years with no problems.

But now I have a problem. Now I have to figure out how to replace three spokes when the the wheel has been converted to tubeless using the 3M extreme sealing tape method.

Has anyone replaced spokes after having used this method?

The three spokes that I have to replace are all on the rear wheel and they're all on the brake disc side and luckily they are all inside spokes.

I am not looking forward to changing these folks though. I wonder if it's possible to just thread the new spokes through the Hub slightly depressed the nipple into the foam and screw the nipple back on the end of the spoke. I have never changed spokes on these wheels before so I do not know if the spokes ordinarily would protrude through the rim or if the spokes don't quite reach the rim.

So has anyone else had to replace broken spokes on a tubeless conversion Rim where the 3M extreme sealing tape method was used? How do you do it?

Sent from my XT1575 using ThumperTalk mobile app

Probably best to peel the tape off and put new on new after replacing the spokes.

Doing big jumps?

How about heat? Will that get it off? 

It's strange that you're breaking spokes without jumping. Maybe something else is wrong. 

18 hours ago, Max1m_x said:

How about heat? Will that get it off? 

It's strange that you're breaking spokes without jumping. Maybe something else is wrong. 

Pretty sure that the cause of spokes breaking was from hard emergency  engine braking that caused the rear end of the bike to start  hopping