Tomac has to be hiding an injury

Anyone have any inside information?  Pressure is one thing, most will succumb to it at some point.  But, he's WAY off.

The title's wide open for the top three, it seems.

Maybe but injured riders cant race as you said , it's not possible , if they are injured they can't line up mm got like 12th in the race after his injury , no way can et get 7th

winning by 4:1 lol

7 minutes ago, mog said:

Maybe but injured riders cant race as you said , it's not possible , if they are injured they can't line up emoji4.png mm got like 12th in the race after his injury , no way can et get 7th

red pushing my shit in 4:1 lol

No, what I said was injured riders don't go 1-1 multiple weeks in a row.

Hi didn't after the injury .....he went 6,16.

Then he went 8,34

So the 1,1 came around one month and a few days after the injury , it's not possible to go 1,1 over a month after a injury ? Red talking crap by the ratio of 4:1 Vs anyone else lol

• Like 2

I was at unadilla. ET looked like he was being more than just conservative. Ive had the thought  he may be hidding an injury. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mog said:

So the 1,1 came around one month and a few days after the injury , it's not possible to go 1,1 over a month after a injury ? Red talking crap by the ratio of 4:1 Vs anyone else lol

He won 6 motos in a row after he was supposedly injured.  Standard KTM excuses....I have an owwwie and that's why I didn't win.  Tomac > Muskrat and it isn't even close.  

Edited by redrider144

Did he though ? Nope is the answer ,you are changing history to suit your silly arguement , as I said he did badly after the injury , fact and score board ...

13 minutes ago, mog said:

Did he though ? Nope is the answer ,you are changing history to suit your silly arguement , as I said he did badly after the injury , fact and score board ...

Yes he won 6 motos in a row after you KTM cock gobbling sac licking pillow biters kept bleeding out of your vaginas about how injured he is.  6 moto wins in a row.  Do I need to teach you how to count?  Maybe that's the problem, can't count to 6, that would explain why you don't understand the paradox.

• Like 4

He didn't 6,16 he went , you are confused and maybe drinking too much too often ?

43 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Yes he won 6 motos in a row after you KTM cock gobbling sac licking pillow biters kept bleeding out of your vaginas about how injured he is.  6 moto wins in a row.  Do I need to teach you how to count?  Maybe that's the problem, can't count to 6, that would explain why you don't understand the paradox.

:lol: 

46 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

DAMN!!!! 

Red you got that yz running ? Paradox ? Not in this case , just a silly man saying silly things

• Like 2

Is he locked up tight? When I get off work I am going home to watch but I feel he is very tight. ET seems to be one of those guys that has to be on the gas or he just plain can't ride. 

• Like 1

And 30 minutes after I post that he goes out and wins by a large margin.  :doh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jcm3 said:

And 30 minutes after I post that he goes out and wins by a large margin.  :doh:

2 hours ago, jz125 said:

Is he locked up tight? When I get off work I am going home to watch but I feel he is very tight. ET seems to be one of those guys that has to be on the gas or he just plain can't ride. 

ha ok there he is, was beginning to wonder. Just not sure whats happening with him. Started to think may have beeen hiding an injury BUT really couldnt see what that would be. No real evidence. Was he simply under strict orders to drag his feet for a while? Who knows...

The only other thought Ive had ,and this thought has come and gone many times even befor his last slow down, that his style is a very fine line ( perhaps one of the reasons he goes on these streaks of loosing the front end??), that style that dives into the turn with power on. Its likley the fastest BUT it also likley a style that has to be totally in zone or dont even try it. When hes "feelin it" he can trow it down but when hes not its back to cruze control. MM has a more balanced and centered position where he works his core. An all around consistant style that done well will always be hard to beat. But that dive in,front fully loaded rail that ET does seems to me may be a style where everything has to be working to pull off. Ifyour not feeling the confidence to do it then better slow the roll and conserve till the mogo return???

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jcm3 said:

Anyone have any inside information? 

Pussyitus 

It's a terrible affliction 

• Like 2