Front brake issues

My had a small spill last week.  Every since then his front brake is shit.  It first it would work every now and then.  So I decided to clean it up and get a master cylinder rebuild kit.  Put new front pads on and fresh oil.  This brake is completely soft.  I feel the caliper pumping but just doesn't seem like there is any pressure.

i bought a bleeder hose and decided to do a fluid change on his rear brake and that went flawlessly.   I did my other sons front and rear rm 85 zero issues.   So I know I am doing it right.

but of the life of me I can't figure out what is wrong with this Yz 85.  I'm at my wits end and am going to take a match to it soon !!!😡😡😡

any ideas?

6 hours ago, nickerkx said:

My had a small spill last week.  Every since then his front brake is shit.  It first it would work every now and then.  So I decided to clean it up and get a master cylinder rebuild kit.  Put new front pads on and fresh oil.  This brake is completely soft.  I feel the caliper pumping but just doesn't seem like there is any pressure.

i bought a bleeder hose and decided to do a fluid change on his rear brake and that went flawlessly.   I did my other sons front and rear rm 85 zero issues.   So I know I am doing it right.

but of the life of me I can't figure out what is wrong with this Yz 85.  I'm at my wits end and am going to take a match to it soon !!!😡😡😡

any ideas?

If you are sure you are bleeding it right and it's not an air issue. Then I would start with changing the seals in the caliper, will probably do the trick :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, nickerkx said:

Edited by Christoffer Brandel

I think I finally found the issue.  Put new seals in the master cylinder and for what ever reason one of them got a nic in it.   Waiting on a new set now.