Yz 250 clutch wear components

Hey guys!

I am rebuilding my clutch on my YZ 250 2010 since it's all &%$#@!ed up. Really really tough to pull it and when you release it it's not smooth engagement but very grabby and weird. It's brand new clutch cable routed the right way and properly lubed so it's not the problem!

I am replacing entire clutch and basket, along with the push rods in the engine. 

I am putting a Barnett clutch basket with stainless inserts in there, along with the Rekluse CoreManual TorQDrive clutch. 

Also replacing parts #23, #24 along with the bearing and thrust plate and spacers. What I am debating is if I should also replace #19 or not. I am getting the #20, 21, 22 but I wonder if #19 gets any wear or not? The former owner replace #1 in 2015 together with the basket, but not #2, 3. Should I replace #2, 3 when I am opening it up or even #1 to? Again not sure how much wear those items get and I wanna order the parts before I take it apart for maximum play time :cool:. I am going to replace the crank seals to since I suspect the wet side MIGHT be leaking, not 100% tho but it's like 8 bucks each.

Also looking for someone trusted on this forum who might consider helping a friend from Europe out with shipping, PM me if you might consider :thumbsup:.

Edit: Forgot the picture LOL :banghead:

d0c0c3b5fcfae943b56619d4d2b95fb1.png

Edited by Christoffer Brandel

At this point why not change 19, although I doubt much is wrong there! What do you mean by shipping help?

21 minutes ago, Smoking 2's said:

At this point why not change 19, although I doubt much is wrong there! What do you mean by shipping help?

I guess you are right, was my initial thought to, but it is 50 bucks so I thought I'd ask if it's a wear part. 😅

PM me. ☺️