Dungey looking like Superman

He didn't look a champion , he did ride well in the 2nd race , if anyone like AC herlings dungey etc was racing I think tomac would be maybe 3rd or 4th in the championship ,I'm not saying et can't beat AC I know he can , but over a championship it seems like et makes it hard against injured riders , let alone fit ones

winning by 4:1 lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mog said:

He didn't look a champion , he did ride well in the 2nd race , if anyone like AC herlings dungey etc was racing I think tomac would be maybe 3rd or 4th in the championship ,I'm not saying et can't beat AC I know he can , but over a championship it seems like et makes it hard against injured riders , let alone fit ones

Inconsistent starts.  If Tomac gets a start he wins.  If he starts in 10th, it depends on the track if he can catch the leaders.  At Southwick he could start anywhere and smash the field.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Husa your Daddy? said:

His consistency was amazing, the more I watch Tomac, the better Dungey looks.

Gotta finish the season with the most points to be a champ!

+1. Sometimes it takes greatness to go away before we recognize what we were watching. I personally am thankful to add Dungey to the champions I got to watch live. 

• Like 5

+1. Sometimes it takes greatness to go away before we recognize what we were watching. I personally am thankful to add Dungey to the champions I got to watch live. 

No one I'd like to sit and have a beer with, more than Ryan. [emoji106]
  • Like 3

With Marvin's knee and Baggett's thumb, maybe Tomac thought he had it in the bag, and lost some intensity/drive.
  • Like 1

Most underrated great racer of all time. This guy was a total package. Always showed up ready. Did his job with few complaints, and few mishaps. Very nice, honest, godfearing racer that was underrated for his tallent and skill. I wish he would come back and just race. I don't care if he won. I think he was an asset to the mx/sx scene.

Sent from my VS880 using ThumperTalk mobile app

• Like 15

Most underrated great racer of all time. This guy was a total package. Always showed up ready. Did his job with few complaints, and few mishaps. Very nice, honest, godfearing racer that was underrated for his tallent and skill. I wish he would come back and just race. I don't care if he won. I think he was an asset to the mx/sx scene.

Sent from my VS880 using ThumperTalk mobile app

Still at the races, there to support the team. [emoji106]

Big money, gorgeous wife, fishing, house hunting... good for him, he's paid his dues.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Husa your Daddy? said:

With Marvin's knee and Baggett's thumb, maybe Tomac thought he had it in the bag, and lost some intensity/drive.

Or, Tomac is not as good as everone thought.

IMO, Watching this group of riders in the 450 class is brutal.

• Like 1