Stolen KX250 Baltimore MD

It was recommended that I post this here. If more info is needed please let me know. TIA

My boyfriend's KX250 was stolen at approximately 12 pm on August 19 in Baltimore in a sale gone bad. Cops have been notified, police report filed. It is not street legal and it is in pristine condition with #26 number plates (that may have already been removed), so it might stand out if they're dumb enough to ride it on the road. I have requested to join a few Baltimore area sale groups but if any of my friends happen to be a part of any please post.

The name he was given of the buyer is Johnathan Silver. I would guess this is not his name but just in case. Stolen from Windsor Hills Elementary/Middle.

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

I don't really feel like ridicule is necessary in any situation regarding theft. I am only posting in hopes of someone laying eyes on it to recover it but I'm sure it is long gone. 

The only description I have at this time is a low to mid 20s black male. No clothing info yet. 

• Like 2

May not be appropriate, but details are necessary or this will get lost in the shuffle. Certainly hope he did not let it go on test ride, especially with the buyer having no transport. Vagueness will not help, hope it is recovered, but figure it long gone. Only hope is if the wheelie boy crashes and runs away. Baltimore police could care less.

Edited by DEMI
  • Like 5

I don't really feel like ridicule is necessary in any situation regarding theft. I am only posting in hopes of someone laying eyes on it to recover it but I'm sure it is long gone. 
The only description I have at this time is a low to mid 20s black male. No clothing info yet. 

That's ok, the internet doesn't run on necessary, or feelings lol, thanks for confirming the suspects race, that'll make a lot of people happy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using ThumperTalk mobile app

• Like 3

I will provide more info once I have it. But yes we're chalking it up to gone. He filed a report of course, but Baltimore cops have way bigger fish to fry and evidently this is very common. Just figured I would put this on a few boards on the off chance it helped. Can't hurt to try!

Just now, HeavyRotation said:

That's ok, the internet doesn't run on necessary, or feelings lol, thanks for confirming the suspects race, that'll make a lot of people happy. emoji106.png

🙄 you asked for a description, and I gave it to you so let's not derail anything. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sally Spickard said:

I don't know the details yet. Does it matter?

No, it doesn't. Hopefully it will turn up,but given the area and the amount of dirt bike thefts there, your boyfriend is likely out of luck. 

• Like 1

I will provide more info once I have it. But yes we're chalking it up to gone. He filed a report of course, but Baltimore cops have way bigger fish to fry and evidently this is very common. Just figured I would put this on a few boards on the off chance it helped. Can't hurt to try!
🙄 you asked for a description, and I gave it to you so let's not derail anything. 

You're right, I'd never dream of derailing anything, good luck!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sally Spickard said:

He filed a report of course, but Baltimore cops have way bigger fish to fry and evidently this is very common.

dirt bike thefts are at crazy levels. Shops from Connecticut thru PA and down into MD are getting hit regularly. They do stuff like run trucks into walls, and load up.

Looks like a nice bike, hope your friend gets lucky and can recover it. Often these are not random, but rather are planned by pros.

Lucky a  firearm was not used.......we are talking about baltimore

We have this issue in the Cleveland area regularly. They talk some idiot into bringing the bike into town and take off with it during the test ride. We have such an issue with the bike (thug) life gang riding stolen MX bikes and quads in down town that there are actually plans to build a 2 million dollar "dirt bike park" in the hood.

Maybe they should also build a gun range so they stop shooting in the streets too.

Sent from my XT1650 using ThumperTalk mobile app

• Like 2

We have this issue in the Cleveland area regularly. They talk some idiot into bringing the bike into town and take off with it during the test ride. We have such an issue with the bike (thug) life gang riding stolen MX bikes and quads in down town that there are actually plans to build a 2 million dollar "dirt bike park" in the hood.
Maybe they should also build a gun range so they stop shooting in the streets too.

Sent from my XT1650 using ThumperTalk mobile app

Screenshot_20170820-081134.jpg

• Like 2