No Content

1 hour ago, Slackkinhard said:

Might be the single best picture I've ever taken....I'll give it to you free :)

WP_20170820_12_32_32_Pro.jpg

Isn't that YOUR bike?

Trails tires are inferior, just look at that pic of the poor husky rider thinking he would get traction with one.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Slackkinhard said:

Might be the single best picture I've ever taken....I'll give it to you free :)

Just couldn't wait could ya? LOL. I'm not even mad about the OTE with a pic like that. 

• Like 2

Oh look at you all, ruining the ruined thread of no content with a picture showing a tree that fell down. Good grief.  Trees fall, and it will happen again!

10 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

Oh look at you all, ruining the ruined thread of no content with a picture showing a tree that fell down. Good grief.  Trees fall, and it will happen again!

I'm good at ruining things. My ex-wife will testify to it if need be.

• Like 2

Let me ruin this thread, too.

Ever notice that when you look up trails and get to the Washington Trail Association website, most of the reviews contain whiny content about encountering motorcycles or how motorcycles are the exact reason as to why the trail is in poor shape?  Nothing about horses....

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Nuklhed said:

Let me ruin this thread, too.

Ever notice that when you look up trails and get to the Washington Trail Association website, most of the reviews contain whiny content about encountering motorcycles or how motorcycles are the exact reason as to why the trail is in poor shape?  Nothing about horses....

Yup. The thread is no longer...gay

IMG_1817.thumb.PNG.e18b8d2995ab137239b3902f3f01e75c.PNG

Where'd you find my picture?  I thought you meant, 'no longer happy.'

I've been doing a bit of research figuring out where I want to spend Labor Day weekend riding/camping.  The teanaway is on fire and closed, there's a fire on 410/naches area that probably means a bunch of smoke.

All that research led me to a bunch of reviews of trails whereby the puritan walking crowd negatively discusses motorcycles and all the motorcycle impacts.  I don't whine about the hikers blocking my 100+mph trail riding (that's what we all do, right?), I'd expect the same level of courtesy.  I know I'm never going to get it, which is why I appreciate the notices people post about commenting on USFS plans and DNR plans.  I make sure I hit all those.

Edited by Nuklhed
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nuklhed said:

Where'd you find my picture?  I thought you meant, 'no longer happy.'

I've been doing a bit of research figuring out where I want to spend Labor Day weekend riding/camping.  The teanaway is on fire and closed, there's a fire on 410/naches area that probably means a bunch of smoke.

All that research led me to a bunch of reviews of trails whereby the puritan walking crowd negatively discusses motorcycles and all the motorcycle impacts.  I don't whine about the hikers blocking my 100+mph trail riding (that's what we all do, right?), I'd expect the same level of courtesy.  I know I'm never going to get it, which is why I appreciate the notices people post about commenting on USFS plans and DNR plans.  I make sure I hit all those.

I came across a couple mtn bike riders at cap forest. The woman in the group seemed a bit put off.... They have their own trails so I guess she's like my wife....what is mine is ours what's hers is none of my business.

• Like 1