Jetster220

crf100 tk racing suspension link

From what I can tell, this company no longer is around or makes the rear suspension link for the CRF100, so I'm hoping that maybe somebody here has one and would be willing to take measurements of it and maybe some pictures, I'm looking to have a machine shop recreate it for me.

• Like 1

I would gladly buy a tk link and supply measurements, or the sample for reproduction. Heck, I would be interested in having an aluminum version of the OEM spec link and arms fitted with bearings to replace the stock cast iron slugs.

I didn't say I had one for sale. The gentleman asked if someone had a link, and I do. 

Sorry about  the Pm i jumped to the message when i saw you say you had a Tk link.. i have been searching for Oh 5-6 Years for one if you could supply some measurements so i can have a local machine shop make me one i would be forever grateful!!!... This and the BBR swinger are the 2 hardest to find parts i sware..or if someone gets some made I would like to buy 1 maybe 2.

Edited by Tx121
  • Like 1

I will have to pull it off the bike. Give me a little time. I'm sure it's time for some fresh grease anyway.

• Like 1

Any progress on TK link specs, photos or sample? Were any trick aluminum linkage arms ever made for 100s? Aluminum kick levers, brake pedal, lower fork clamp, camshaft tower? Magnesium brake backing plates or engine covers?

Where would I go to make blue prints out of it? Also, my friend said it made his suspension really soft.  

Anyone with some cad design experience could make it up in no time. I have also heard it makes the rear suspension soft. But I know 2 fixes or solutions to that u have to run the bbr spring and or get the takawaga adjustable shock and have it valved for your weight and use bbr springs on that setup as well. Like i said who ever locates one to copy clearly if u work a deal with the machine shop the more u order the cheaper it'll likely be maybes group by?.. I see questions all the time all over the forums for xr100/crf100 suspension mods so i know if someone had some to sell they would not last long.. that is a fact.

Edited by Tx121
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Tx121 said:

Anyone with some cad design experience could make it up in no time. I have also heard it makes the rear suspension soft. But I know 2 fixes or solutions to that u have to run the bbr spring and or get the takawaga adjustable shock and have it valved for your weight and use bbr springs on that setup as well. Like i said who ever locates one to copy clearly if u work a deal with the machine shop the more u order the cheaper it'll likely be maybes group by?.. I see questions all the time all over the forums for xr100/crf100 suspension mods so i know if someone had some to sell they would not last long.. that is a fact.

Yea my buddy had a works shock and some type of Harley spring in there.