Jetster220

crf100 tk racing suspension link

I'm doing a little layout work on this on my antique drafting board. If someone could get me the dimensions on this, preferably in millimeters this could easily be duplicated.

I called TK Racing today and an answering machine answered. I left a message. I'd rather buy from them than duplicate for sure, it's their design and I would like to get them their money for coming up with it.

Edited by wisco153
  • Like 2

I gave it to my buddy.  There's a guy next to his lock up that can reproduce anything.

• Like 4

I can replicate this in CAD and have them made.  I tried a few times to get one in my hands to do this over on planetminis.  Price per unit will depend on the CAD and estimate from family friends machine shop...

If Socalxr is having them made put me down for some.

• Like 2

I would like to get in on one or two of these, if someone is going to get some made.  I would highly recommend the holes get bored for the aftermarket linkage bearing rebuild kit, they are readily available.  Also lose the HUGE groove that is machined into the link. 

Well, my friend seems to dropping the ball.  So I'm going take it to a place a fellow TTer told me about.  THe problem is they close around 4pm.  So I need to do it at thanksgiving time since I have a week off.

• Like 2

i was able to find one my self. with that being said here in the next month or so i will be getting a scanner for my 3d printer so i can replicate it down to the T as far as physical dimensions i will report back shortly in the mean time the one i found needs new bearings. lucky it did come with the needed custom spacers and all that so now to figure that out does anyone have any ideas?

Edited by Tx121

On 11/13/2017 at 5:19 PM, Tx121 said:

i was able to find one my self. with that being said here in the next month or so i will be getting a scanner for my 3d printer so i can replicate it down to the T as far as physical dimensions i will report back shortly in the mean time the one i found needs new bearings. lucky it did come with the needed custom spacers and all that so now to figure that out does anyone have any ideas?

I would bet if you called all balls they could cobble something together. I took measurement on my XR600R that has a 650r rear wheel. They sent me a spacer that worked perfectly.  Might be able to do the same for the linkage

• Like 1