Jetster220

crf100 tk racing suspension link

trying to figure out the part # on the rubber bearing seals for the TK link anyone know??post pictures below>

Edited by Tx121

heres the pictures.. not sure why it double posted likes this but whatever .

Can someone who has the TK linkage please measure the center spacer that I have circled I am trying to find a replacement,  I tried using the one off the oem crf100 setup and it's to short to fit inside the custom top spacers that it came with ,that and I am trying to figure out which o rings I need to buy .. anyhelp would be awesome ... I am so close .. running out of options may have to just send the whole thing to all balls.. to fix 

20171205_152418.jpg

20171205_152851.jpg

20171205_154514.jpg

Edited by Tx121

Trying to figure out the middle sleeve length .. I need someone to measure that for me .. Anyone ....

Yes it is if the person who was this complete would measure that one upper sleeve I need i can replicate this..

**i finally got the bushing made custom from a machine shop!** had to buy a digital caliper MM to measure then i 3d printed the actual needed test piece..LONG PROCESS.. :--(.. BUt  not only bushing the seals add billet spacers and being i am going through this build right now TK had 2 designs i found out..  1st one which was early model xr100 swingarms which had bushing issues or bearing one or the other where the link would bend . and or the crf verison they made THEY ARE NOT THE SAME one is 1 7/8" other is 2 3/8" and by that i mean the mount on the swing arm for the TK link i had a 2000 xr100 swingarm which of course i had a crf TK link so i just ordered a 2005 swing arm which is the new larger size linkage.& i will say i just got my kx100 fork stem back from my local suspension shop had the TK billet xr/crf stem pressed in still have a long way to go on the build will post updates here shortly got a powdercoating system i am about to build out at our office for small personal projects should be just big enough for the frame and other odds and ends!. now with that being said i do have a MINT 17" DID alum crf100 wheel with tire holds air, no dings, not bent from a cr80 with a drum hub . DIRECT bolt ON for the xr/crf100 !. thought i would ask you guys before i list it any where else.. ! makes a night and day difference in terms of handling ! i now have a full KX 100 front setup so no need. 125$ shipped takes it PM me for pictures .paypal recommended * note-i paid 135$ for the wheel alone with out the HUB shipped on ebay last yr hard to find some what rare

Edited by Tx121

Kicking this thread back up.  I need measurements from a TK link and I will replicate them.  If anyone has one to be measured let me know.  I do not want to buy yours, just take some measurements.  Thanks!

• Like 2

Any update or projected production date on these?  IMO I would make the bushings/bearings OEM size, that way it is easier to source replacement parts, stock or aftermarket.  Having custom bearing & bushings was a disadvantage of the TK link...gotta make it feasible to replace worn parts.  Thanks.

I was just thinking about using Allballz.  I think that's what he used.  That way, you can get everything as a kit.

All,

I am working on this stuff now.

Please express interest on the above thread.

Edited by Mrrcx

I did end up making links, I also made some conversion steering stems to run CR80 forks.  The link I make at the moment works on the 01-03 XR100.  I plan to put efforts into the 85-00 and 04+ generations over summer time.  PM me for more information.

• Like 1

Time to get started on the 85-00 generation rear link.

This one almost looks too pretty to take apart!

1997 XR100.jpg

• Like 2