brembo four pot caliper upgrade

i'm pretty sure this topic has been brought up many times but just wanted to ask if my front brake upgrade is a suitable one. i just bought a brembo four piston caliper from the older ktm superdukes, the one with the four seperate pads and i bought a 14mm master cylinder from a gsx650. is this combo overkill. the master cylinder lever is very long and is adjustable which i really like. i think the oem lever on my drz is completely the wrong shape and is probably a compromise for stand up riders.

has anybody made this big caliper fit?20170819_174341.jpg.a0d1143104e875d76e6283a4a47e5281.jpg20170819_174318.thumb.jpg.5f490b3fa244862459c29d1d28982de2.jpg

Keep in mind opposing pistons do nothing to increase brake clamping force. It functions the same as a 2 piston floating caliper.  Also I assume a Super duke is a dual disc set up. You will only be using it on a single disc.  As for the 14mm master that is pretty big master for a single caliper.  You probably want a 10 or 11mm master for a single caliper.

So to answer your question - I don't know. There are more factors to consider. Total caliper piston area (on 1 side - 2 pistons) vs the master piston area for hydraulic ratio, plus the leverage affect of the long brake lever and the rotor diameter and the wheel size. (17" I assume)  So some things are pluses and some things are minuses.