1992 DR350S Signal lights (both front and back) solid instead of flashing, signal relay bad?l

Anyone ever had there signal lights stay solid? They are solid on the front and back, is this mean my signal relay is gone? If so, anyone know where this relat is located on the bike?

Anyone ever had there signal lights stay solid? They are solid on the front and back, is this mean my signal relay is gone? If so, anyone know where this relat is located on the bike?
Have you changed to leds? If you have you need resistors in your signals.
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Samchez Gunteras said:

Can someone describe to me where the signal relay is? Ive hear its under the front head light cover but i coulsnt locate it. Help!

it should be attached to the left headlight ear.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By DilloTheTank
      Hey guys, I'm new to the dual sport scene, and I'm working on my 99' DR350 to customize it more to my liking. I installed a Trail Tech X2 headlight and I realized that while in the high beam setting, only the larger bottom lamp comes on. Is this normal? It's plenty bright, but I would prefer both lights come on while in high beam. I would greatly appreciate some guidance on sorting this issue out.  Also, my bike has two yellow wires leading to the high beam, I'm assuming one is related to the high beam indicator? 
    • By Eastern Sierra_thump
      1997 Honda Xr650L. I was changing out my turn signals. After each one I tested the turn signal...all good up till the 3rd turn signal. After the 4th and final turn signal was changed out everything is dead except my headlight. Brake light, turn signals, horn, dash indicators lights (except for headlight indicator) and rear light are dead. I check my fuses and all are good in the fuse area by the battery. Is there another fuse I’m missing?
      everything was working perfectly just before. I had a turn signal broken (bulbs are OEM....I do not have LEDs) and was trying to repair and change them all to the same style. I ordered pen replacement signals. 
    • By Baja Designs
      Separate yourself from the pack with one of Baja Designs Polaris RZR RS1 Headlight Kits. These kits utilize 4 Squadron Series Lights and come in 3 different performance packages. The need for front bumper lighting or roof mounted light bars are a thing of the past. This plug and play mounting kit includes two vehicle specific mounting brackets and a wiring harness, allowing you to use your factory switch and mounting hardware.
      Included: 
      - (2) Vehicle Specific Mounting Brackets
      - (2) Plug & Play Adapters
      - All Necessary Hardware
      - (2) Squadron Series Light, Combo
      - (2) Squadron Series Light, Spot
      STARTING AT $$584.95 - CODE: BDForums for 10% OFF + $5 Shipping to the Lower 48!
      Wondering what lighting configuration is best for you? Checkout the breakdown below showcasing multiple performance tiers.
      Sportsmen:
      (2) Squadron Sport Combo
      (2) Squadron Sport Spot
      Pro:
      (2) Squadron Pro Combo
      (2) Squadron Pro Spot
      Unlimited:
      (2) Squadron Pro Combo
      (2) Squadron Racer Edition Spot
      www.bajadesigns.com

• By Mr_KX
      Hello. Im struggling with this one. 
      1996 Suzuki DR350se. Ran great until I parked it. I haven't driven it in 2 years. pulled it out and rode to store a couple months ago. when almost home, at a stop sign, it coughed and died. didn't want to start but did for a minute and spit out a huge cloud of black smoke. then wouldn't run again. 
      I tinkered with it a bit and pulled the stator hoping it was a sheared woodruff key. sure enough! replaced the key and put back together. now it starts and idles although not well (better with choke on). as soon as I give it any throttle, it dies. 
      It feels like ignition timing to me. I've gone through the carb and cleaned it 5 times with no change. Ive replaced the spark plug. Ive also tried giving it a light mist of starter fluid while cracking the throttle thinking its a lean issue and no change. Ive also sprayed starter fluid around carb while idling to see if theres a vacuum leak and found none. I dont think its carb related. 
      stock CV carb. Pilot jet is clear. diaphragm looks ok. tried manually lifting main needle while cracking throttle and no help.
      What else could cause this? 
      Is there a way to check ignition timing with a timing light?
      Thanks!
    • By Mykell Wright
      I need help I don’t know what the name of this gear on my 1999 dr350 can you guys help me