2017 Mod Suggestions

Want to take my 2017 CRF250R to the next level. I have googled a lot but being this is my 3rd dirt bike I have ever owned and the first one I can afford to modify, I don't know what to get other than a full exhaust. Money is not a factor. Thanks for the suggestions and ideas in advance.

Edited by jcoop4355

Want to take my 2017 CRF250R to the next level. I have googled a lot but being this is my 3rd dirt bike I have ever owned and the first one I can afford to modify, I don't know what to get other than a full exhaust. Money is not a factor. Thanks for the suggestions and ideas in advance.

Money not a factor; sell it and get the 18

If your heart is set on the 17, your gonna need some motor work

• Like 1

Its not set on the 17 I traded a Super Tenere and had to pay over $4k to cover the negative. The paperwork is already signed and I own the bike if I trade it I will lose even more money. I learned about the 18 after we bought the 17 and I was pissed at my sales guy.

Best bang for your buck would be a 270cc kit, good fuel, cam, and a mapping by Tokyo mods. Then exhaust. Honda changed the head in 16 and made a big improvement so your good there.

Don't be mad at the salesman, you should have done your homework. The '18 info has been out for some time. Float and Macz400 have given some good advice.