Proper Jetting?

Hey guys was wondering what is a good combination for my jetting. Main Jet? Air Screw and etc?

I live and ride in North Calif. About 2500 to 7500 ft elevation. I run a 38:1/40:1 91 Pump Gas with castor 927 

I bought the bike a year ago and just got it going. I haven't opened the carb up yet to see what its has. But the bike starts right up runs good, rode 2 hours and the silencer barely showed spooge on it, it seemed to smoke well, not to overwhelming. It has a little sputter on the 1/4 throttle steady, but clears when brought to mid throttle.

anyways just wondering what you guys are running at these elevations. Also, should i try running race gas (Higher octane) in the bike? What do you guys recommend?

Thanks

3 hours ago, JordansRM said:

Hey guys was wondering what is a good combination for my jetting. Main Jet? Air Screw and etc?

I live and ride in North Calif. About 2500 to 7500 ft elevation. I run a 38:1/40:1 91 Pump Gas with castor 927 

I bought the bike a year ago and just got it going. I haven't opened the carb up yet to see what its has. But the bike starts right up runs good, rode 2 hours and the silencer barely showed spooge on it, it seemed to smoke well, not to overwhelming. It has a little sputter on the 1/4 throttle steady, but clears when brought to mid throttle.

anyways just wondering what you guys are running at these elevations. Also, should i try running race gas (Higher octane) in the bike? What do you guys recommend?

Thanks

No need for race gas and if your only riding woods and trails no need for castor oil either, you also didn't mention what bike 

you really need to pull the carb and see what is in there